- Determine appropriate College Choices based on your student’s abilities and interests
- Create a college application timeline and plan for each student
- Filling out the FAFSA and PROFILE forms for financial aid
- Determine strategies to minimize the Expected Family Contribution and maximize Financial Aid
- Finding the most cost-effective colleges to eliminate or minimize student debt and not impact your retirement.
- Assessing and appealing College Award letters
Parents receive “Our Promise” which consists of the following:
- Develop a customized “Student Profile Report” that is approximately 60-80 pages filled with information regarding your eligibility for financial aid. It will also contain detailed information about colleges, universities, ACT, SAT, board exams AP/ CLEP courses, etc.
- Analyze your student’s ability to qualify for college funding and to what extent by computing your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) for both the federal and complicated Institutional Methodology.
- We assist them in helping them with the FAFSA entries, and with their permission we submit the complicated FAFSA forms, as well as the CSS Profile forms for the Ivy League Colleges, UVA etc.
- We provide a customized “college search” that evaluates colleges that they have specified and pinpoint others that offers the curriculum that fits their child’s career goals and a variety of other specified criteria. The schools chosen by us are generally those schools that historically have offered high percentages of remaining need.
- Gain access to our “Negotiation Team”. We assist in helping them obtain more financial aid with colleges and universities that offer them low unexpectedly low funding. We evaluate their financial aid packages and determine if the correct amount of financial aid is being provided. In the event that the package is being under awarded or miss-awarded , we create letters for them to send to the school requesting additional aid.
- We provide them with the SAT/ACT practice study guide along with the software produced by the Kaplan Learning Centers to help them improve their test scores.
- We provide them with access to a computer driven comprehensive college and career planning system. This online personality profile and aptitude test assists their student in potentially choosing a major that their child should enjoy and potentially excel academically.
- We inform the parents about the top companies to obtain private student loans that currently have the best interest rates and excellent customer service.
- We provide a half hour one on one consultation with one of our Senior College Counselors to discuss the parents Student Profile Report, FAFSA, and CSS Profile filing, and the financial aid process.
- We provide the parents and students a toll-free customer service number to call with any questions or concerns they would like to discuss with us.
- We run each student through the DOE database of 1 million three hundred thousand outside sources of free money, such as grants, scholarships, charities, and foundation dollars.
|Services||Foundations||Financial Aid Package|
|Merit Aid Package
|Expected Family Contribution (EFC)||Y||Y||Y|
|Net Cost Projections (for each college)||Y|
|Need-based Aid Enhancement Idea||Y|
|Merit-based Aid Enhancement Ideas||Y|
|Student Loan Projections||Y|
|Student Access to Aptitude Testing||Y||Y|
|SAT/ACT Study Guide||Y||Y|
|Student Report (60-90 pages)||Y||Y|
|CSS/IM Profile Submission||$225+||$225+|
|College List Cost Estimates (yours + others)||Y||Y|
|Reallocation of Assets to lower EFC||Y|
|List of Collage Grants & Scholarships Available||Y||Y|
|College Award Letter Analysis||Y||Y|
|College Award Letter Appeal||Y||Y|
|College Funding Gap Analysis||Y||Y|
|List of Loan Companies with best Interest Rates||Y||Y|
|Merit Based Scholarship Search||Y||Y|
|Current Family Balance Sheet & Net Worth||Y|
|The College Finder - Majors||Y|
|College Admissions Probability||Y|
|College Graduation Probability||Y|
|Probable Salary from Major and College||Y|
|College Savings Strategies||Y|
|Cashflow Payment Report||Y|
Foundations Package: Ideal for high school students who have a standardized test score (ACT/SAT) and a list of colleges.
Financial Aid Package: Ideal for families that can get financial aid and want to maximize it.
Merit Aid: Ideal for families that cannot financial aid, that don’t want to pay the full sticker price.
|Services||Awards Package||Business Owner/ Sole Proprietor Package||Athletes Package|
|College Award Letters Analysis||Y|
|College Award Letters Appeal||Y|
|List of Colleges in your Sport & avg. Scholarship||Y|
|List of Colleges with your Major that do your Sport||Y|
|Education of Athlete's Life||Y|
For the Awards Package: If we can’t get you 100% more than what the package costs, there is no charge.
For the Business Owner Package: If our strategy doesn’t pay for itself in the first year, there is no charge.
There is no charge for the Athlete’s Package.